Welcome to Tranquility Zone, a place for quiet experiences—and fun!
Use your imagination as you explore this Japanese garden environment.
- Walk quietly on the stepping stone path and over the bridge.
- Rearrange the boulders and rake the “sand” in the Zen-style garden.
- Create your own insect hunt.
- Add wildlife and flower magnets to the trees.
- Try on a kimono hanging at the back of the teahouse.
- Use the large, foam pieces to create your own sculpture.
- Discover hidden information throughout the exhibition.
- Participate in changing discovery cart activities.
Explore the artwork of Mimmo Paladino with three different staff members.
Italian art offers one of the richest and most in-depth traditions in the history of art.
Join us for the annual Great Gardens Party!
- Members $100
- Non-Members $100
Discover why The Forest Unseen: A Year’s Watch in Nature has been described as “a new genre of nature writing, located between science and poetry.”
Join us for our 22nd annual event complementing the Christmas and Holiday Traditions Around the World exhibition.