Night of the Butterflies
Guests will Experience:
- Musical Entertainment -"The Ukulele Kings"
- Art Activities for Children
- Face Painting
Make a Night of It! Taste of the Gardens Café will open at 5 pm with a family friendly menu and the daily special will be “Ropa Vieja” Cuban Beef & Rice Bowl
$9.95 (Gluten Free) - Simmered flank steak with peppers, onions, peas, tomato. Served with brown rice and tostones.
Come early for dinner and to visit the Gift Shop which will be open from 6-8pm!
Remember to bring your camera! It's time to bloom. See beautiful butterflies and lush tropical blooms. And don't miss the caterpillar room.
RSVP by February 23, 2018:
Contact Joann Wisnewski at 616-974-5222
- RSVP as soon as possible – these events are on a first come, first served basis and space is limited!
- If you RSVP online, you will receive an email confirmation and you will be able to access your reservation through your online account. Other RSVPs will only be contacted if the selected event is full. Tickets will not be issued; your reservation will be held at the door.
- If you need assistance with your online account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-977-7689.