We are thrilled to be open again! As we work through our new procedures, we ask for your patience. Things will be different from your last visit. Things will change. Be assured, we have your health and safety in mind.
New safety precautions include:
- Reduced capacity to 50% of normal capacity
- New entrance procedures
- Asking that guests maintain proper physical distancing of at least 6 feet from others
- Requiring face coverings for unvaccinated guests over the age of 2 when in enclosed public spaces. Face coverings must be worn properly over mouth, nose and chin. Vaccinated guests do not need to wear a face mask beginning at 9 am on Saturday, May 15.
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing by our facility attendants
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Limited capacity and contact tracing forms in the James & Shirley Balk Café. Food purchased in the Balk Café may be consumed in the café.
- Snacking is only allowed in designated areas.
Some areas will be temporarily closed. Please view the map on this page for the most current listing.
Please view this map for current information on temporarily closed areas.