We are thrilled to be open again! As we work through our new procedures, we ask for your patience. Things will be different from your last visit. Things will change. Be assured, we have your health and safety in mind.
New safety precautions include:
- Reduced capacity to 30% of normal capacity
- New entrance procedures
- Asking that guests maintain proper physical distancing of at least 6 feet from others
- Requiring face coverings for guests over the age of 5 when in enclosed public spaces
- Additional cleaning and sanitizing by our facility attendants
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Take-out only in the James & Shirley Balk Café
Some areas will be temporarily closed. Please view the map on this page for the most current listing.
On Friday, October 2, 2020, the Michigan Supreme Court ruled against Governor Whitmer's emergency powers. While this period of uncertainty exists, Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park will continue to follow all rules and protocols that we have previously issued which are listed on this page and on signage here on-site. Until further notice, the rules and procedures previously issued remain in full effect.
Please view this map for current information on temporarily closed areas.