Member Holiday Party - December 2 Sold Out
Members will enjoy:
- Displays highlighting 42 cultural traditions
- Railway Garden
- Great Lakes Chorus
- Snacks and beverages
- Candy provided by S. Abraham & Sons, Inc.
- Art activity
- Holiday entertainment
- Opportunity to visit Santa and Mrs. Claus!
- See Process and Presence: Contemporary Disability Sculpture Exhibit
Registration begins at 5:00 pm. Balk Café will be open 5 pm-7 pm (Full Menu); 7-8 pm (Fresh Express, snacks and beverages). DeVos Keeler Gift Shop open.
Event is free of charge for members and guests allowed under membership level. Payment for non-member guests (admission fee to Meijer Gardens) can be made on the night of the event.
RSVP by November 9th - these events are on a first come, first serve basis and space is limited!
- Email at email@example.com
- Online at the "Enroll" button above
- Phone at 616-974-5222
If you RSVP online you will receive an email confirmation and you will be able to access your reservation through your online account. Other RSVPs will only be contacted if the event you select is full. Tickets will not be issued; your reservation will be held at the door.
If you need assistance with your online account, contact the membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-977-7689.
Fee: Free for members