Member Holiday Party - December 16
Members will enjoy:
- Displays highlighting 46 trees and displays, including the enchanting Railway Garden
- Snacks and beverages
- Candy provided by S. Abraham & Sons, Inc.
- Art activity
- Holiday entertainment provided by The Piano Cottage Studios
- Opportunity to visit Santa and Mrs. Claus!
- See Rebecca Louise Law: The Womb Exhibit
Registration begins at 5:00 pm. James & Shirley Balk Café will be open 5 pm-7 pm (Full Menu); 7-8 pm (Fresh Express, snacks and beverages). DeVos-Keeler Gift Shop open.
Event is free of charge for members and guests allowed under membership level. Payment for non-member guests (admission fee to Meijer Gardens) can be made on the night of the event.
RSVP by November 8th - these events are on a first come, first serve basis and space is limited!
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online at the "Enroll" button above
- Phone at 616-974-5222
If you RSVP online you will receive an email confirmation and you will be able to access your reservation through your online account. Other RSVPs will only be contacted if the event you select is full. Tickets will not be issued; your reservation will be held at the door.
To assist in keeping the registration process timely, please print your tickets in advance, or bring proof of an e-ticket. Each ticket has a barcode which will be scanned at registration.
If you need assistance with your online account, contact the membership department at email@example.com or 616-977-7689.
Fee: Free for members