Weddings & Receptions
Weddings & Receptions
Your dream wedding awaits.
With a 158-acre main campus featuring gorgeous gardens and an internationally acclaimed sculpture collection, this picturesque venue offers an award-winning, professional events team to assist you, distinctive architectural design and four exclusive caterers from which to choose.
For personalized attention, a private tour or to check availability click the button below. Rooms are available for rent two years in advance of the event date. A 50% deposit and a signed contract are required to secure a room.
Try adjusting filters and try again.
Your rental includes:
• Free admission to selected areas of Meijer Gardens for you and your guests during your rental time
• Free parking
• Professional Event Coordinating services to guide you throughout the planning process
• In-house catering and full bar services available as well as preferred caterer options
• Certified Technical Specialists provide cutting edge equipment and services
• Tables and chairs
• Set-up, tear down and clean-up of event space (with exception of your personal equipment and decorations)
• Referrals for other services including: entertainment, florists, photographers, ministers, bakeries, and more
Availability & Contact Info
For personalized attention, a private tour or to check availability call click the button below. Rooms are available for rent two years in advance of the event date. A 50% deposit and a signed contract are required to secure a room.
Catering & Audiovisual
Meijer Gardens Hospitality, the internal caterer for Meijer Gardens, has earned a reputation for unparalleled taste, service and style. Three outside, approved caterers are also available.
Meijer Gardens' Certified Technical Specialists provide cutting edge equipment and services to make any vision a reality. The audiovisual team will effectively create an event that exceeds expectations.
Thank you so much for all of your hard work to make Molly and Danny's wedding so special. I don't know how you do it. Everyone loved the gardens and thought the reception was wonderful. Thank you again for helping to make the day run smoothly; I really didn't have anything to worry about along the way, except when the tram gave us a wild ride back!! That will be something we laugh about for many years to come.
Meijer Gardens was a fantastic venue for our small wedding. The tropical room was magical with the lights strung up on the trees and it made for some beautiful pictures! The staff was also very helpful and anticipated my needs before I did, and communicated quickly and effectively.
Communication with all staff was fantastic! I got answers to my questions in a timely manner and living out of state this made for easy planning. Our Event Coordinator was simply amazing, flexible, and so accommodating!